If your backyard retreat, man cave or work hub needs electrical work to make it functional, Armitage Electrical can take care of all your wiring for sheds North Brisbane.
If you need to run power, install a few powerpoints or even a cable for the television to watch those all-important footy matches, we specialise in shed wiring and can help with even the smallest of wiring jobs.
We look after wiring for big and little sheds and can help you find the most cost effective way to get it done.
Shed Wiring Services
We can provide power to any shed with any kind of requirements. We talk to our customers to find out what they want to achieve and determine the best solution both practically and cost effectively for the job at hand.
At Armitage Electrical we recommend the highest quality electrical solutions and cater for both high and low bay sheds.
We cover shed wiring for the following:
- Installing lighting
- Equipment wiring
- Machinery power source
- Scissor lift for high bay installation and wiring
- Switchboard or mains upgrade
- Digging a trench for wiring to run
What is Required to Provide Power to a Shed?
- Most sheds larger than a small garden shed require their own sub main, between the main switch board and sub board (secondary switch board in shed).
- Sheds require earth bonding of conductive parts and most times a separate earth stake separate to the main building.
- Sheds may require multiple circuits depending on requirements by the customer. Separate circuits for machinery, lights, general power (powerpoints), 15 amp power points, air-conditioning and car hoists are common in shed fit outs.
Client Testimonial Shed Wiring Bray Park
We recently completed wiring for general power and light fittings in a shed 4m x 6m at a Bray Park home. There was no requirement for a sub board or earth stake but we provided a mixed circuit which controlled both power and lights.
“Armitage Electrical provided prompt service, turned up on time and did a neat job. The job was hooking power up to a new shed and it was completed as requested. I would definitely use them again.”Ross W.
Wiring for Sheds North Brisbane
Don’t get caught out in the dark and get in touch with Armitage Electrical today to look after the wiring for your shed. Give Cameron a call on 1800 230 400 or submit an online enquiry here to find out more.
Armitage Electrical are your fully qualified and licensed, trustworthy, professional and reliable electricians North Brisbane.
With all-inclusive up-front pricing, Armitage Electrical provides the highest quality electrical, maintenance or repairs on hot water systems, switchboard and mains upgrades, and pool and shed wiring for your home North Brisbane.